Thursday 20 August 2015

Wrap up on sewing projects so far (part 1)

I've not really had this blog in mind when starting out with sewing, so a lot of the photos are of end projects rather than step by step. So I'm going to do a quick run on my projects so far:

Beginners Sewing Course - Crafts Bee in Beckenham

Cute little cushion as a starter

Awesome tote bag that I adore and use everyday

And it has an interior Hulk pocket (not a pocket for a Hulk, but a pocket with Hulk on)


First sewing machine project at home

Sewing Room Curtains


Wrist Pin Cushion
I got the kit from eBay but the material wasn't to my taste, so used a Kath Kidston fabric from Ikea


Sewing Machine Cover

Ironing Board Cover (can you spot my sewing room theme yet?)

One more wrap up, then I should be all caught up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment